Saturday 14 February 2009

... today is valentine's day ...

actually i suppose to do my accounting notes for the upcoming tue exam.. :) i'm at my classmate's house to wait for her to finish her part of it.. i've done my part.. bleah! :P

she asked me don't disturb her mah.. so i surf net and write blog lor.. haiz.. oppss, today is a happy day cannot sigh!

i was so bored that i was reading through my archives.. haha.. actually since the day i started writing my blog, i have never mention anything today for the pass 3 years!! wow!

anyway, i'm not a romantic person so it doesn't matter if i celebrate today..

oh, i very much wanted to watch the curious case of benjamin button but nobody wanna accompany me.. sad sad.. heard lots of review that this show is touching and very good, so i don't want to miss it..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget