Saturday 14 February 2009

... guts feelings again?! ...

remember i mentioned in my earlier blog (16-Jan) about my brother?? well, i'm still trying to avoid as much as possible.. ;-)

luckily he's taking his master now, and me taking my exam, so for the time being i had excuses to 'siam' him.. however, i foresee it's gonna get harder and harder..

sadly, i received a sms from him last night (12-Jan) telling me about the worse that i never wanted to hear.. he may separate with his wife one day..

when i see the sms, took me a while to reply him.. crudely, i told him not to follow trend.. i'm sorry if i offended all the to-be separated or divorced people but that's the last thing i ever imagined that will happen to him..

he always been a brotherly figure to me.. has no temper, goody good guy.. never occurred to me that one day he will stop the "i now pronounce you husband and wife" thing..

told him i'll tried to meet him up next week after my accounting paper.. but.... yes, i'm still quite reluctant to meet..

furthermore, i already can't handle my own problems let alone his?? think i'm right about pursuing a second degree in psychology or counselling already.. then i can start charging people for my expertise.. haha..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget