Tuesday 19 September 2006

... my beloved brother ~ ah Kai ...

It's my youngest brother, Kai's birthday toady.. wow! so fast he's already 22 already.. nw studying in Brisbane..

We were talking on MSN on Sunday and didn't realised that he could be such loveable man.. how come no gals like him huh??

Me: Happy birthday to you bro!

Kai: Thanks thanks!

Me: So what you going to do tomorrow (slip my mind his birthday is on tue i.e today.. hehe)

Kai: It's on Tuesday lei..

Kai: Boo...

blah blah blah

Me: Btw, we have send you a package.. (got scolded by my sis over this as this meant to be a surprise.. hehe..)

Kai: Air-flown cake?

Isn't he cute?? So poor thing that nobody actually remember his birthday.. so he was telling me that's why he's advertising on MSN & knew what? His nick is "happy birthday".

Hey, brother, here's for you: (even though he didn't know i have blog.. haha..)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget