Friday 18 August 2006

... my love story ...

There's an old email about love story which was circulating last time. A girl asked a guy to be her boyfriend for 100days. They have their great days together and on the 99days he met with an accident and unfortunately he died on the 100th day... it was kind of sad but prone me to wonder if this type of love story exist in our world... personally, I believe there is.

Love can happen anytime anywhere! Everyone has theirs; similarly, I had a 刻苦銘心 story too which I still remember it until today...

It happened in September 1995. I was supposed to meet a friend of mine for some drinking session. We supposed to meet outside the pub and as usual, I'm early.

Time tickles away and my friend was not in sight. Suddenly, I saw a similar face from afar. Shit! I secretly cursed myself for not able to avoid him as after I graduated, the last thing I want is to run into old schoolmates.

Well, since he spotted me standing there and has started to approach me, I have no choice but to say hi to him. Found out that the pub is one of his regular hangouts. He was so delighted to see me and insisted to give me a treat at a nearby Denny's restaurant.

After dinner, we actually walked home from Orchard to my place... that's how I started my 4hours walk the first time. It was a wonderful night, the stars were shining brightly and it was a cool night.

Since that day, we started to go out occasionally... Memories flow back to our school days when I had rejected him once... hehe.. Therefore, I was shocked and taken by surprise after 7yrs; his heart still beats for me... From then on, I think I'm the luckiest gal in the world.

He showers me with lots of love and there's always one thing I'll never forget, he understood me inside out... Without question asked, he will know what's my next action is... Of course, like some couples, we had our arguments too... it was very frequent... but that's how we grew closer after each fight...

Sadly, this relationship ended after 2years due to his betrayal... No, he didn't have another woman but it was another matter that a betrayal could harm me more...

Since then, I had been searching for another better man... Wishing that the next man I meet will be better than him if not at least the same... Ironically, I didn't meet any... is it true that once u pick a bad guy, the next one will be worse? I'm not sure but it seems so true to me... Or is it me afraid of getting hurt again??

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget