Thursday 3 August 2006

... friends ...

My best friend called me this morning and check about my flight tomorrow.. she asked me if I have informed any other people except her..

一言惊醒梦中人... how many real friends do I have? It seems like whenever I'm away, be it for holiday or business (so far only once lah.. hehe) I never have any friends to send me off at the airport.. Partly, I never wanted any 'teary' scene created.

How do we actually measure the basis of friendship? Do you take in consideration those friends that claim to be one but ran away when you're in trouble? Or those who promised to keep in touch but just keep your number conveniently into their handphone as though to fill up the phone memory?

As we walk down our life path slowly, people may switch from acquaintances to friends; we may also lost some and gain some friends but how many of them actually stand by your side when you really need to confide in them to overcome your worst problems?

So, start being a more spontaneous and supportive friend of your friend today!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget