Monday 21 August 2006

... 友情的心有灵犀一点通 ...

During our life path, we make many great friends... they come and go... those who stand by your side when you are in trouble... while others may slowly fade out from your circle. Those that stay may be what we call close or best friends. Or do you really know what are they thinking sometimes?

The amazing thing about our so-called 'best/close friends' is when this friend knows what to do or think without you saying it out… just by observing your action is good enough to plan the next course of action. This is the type of friends that you should really treasure.

I just 'witness' this among two of my friends today (actually not the first time already). One of my girl-friend was feeling down and I didn't even notice it during our last Saturday outing. This morning, our common guy-friend messaged and tells me we should go out more often with her more... So, I make arrangements... Didn't tell her who else I'm meeting but a while later, she 'warned' me that she knew me and this guy-friend ganged up! Also, don't give her any surprise can liao... Wow! 心有灵犀一点通 or should I call it the power of friendship!!

Sad to say, I'm a gal who is never sensitive to my friends' behaviors. Do I consider myself unmoving when it comes to friendship? Or should I call myself a failure in the name of friendship? hhmmm… guess it's time for some soul searching... Hey friend, though I don't know what's the problem you are facing or why are you sad... just remember, I'm always a good listening ear even though I may be insensitive... Just call me if you need someone to talk to ok? And hope you can cheer yourself up after tonight's arrangement!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget