Friday 11 August 2006

... birthday with friends ...

I had not been celebrating my birthday since 21yrs old.. always feel that birthday is just another ordinary day. Not until last night, I realised that birthday can turn out to be a memorable one if you celebrate with the right person and/or people. Venue is not an issue, atmosphere is more important.. not necessary to be a grand dinner at a posh restaurant; you may be contended even at home with home cooked food.. if the right person/people is there..

For me, yesterday shall be a day which I will remember forever (if my memory didn't fail me then.. 8) ) I went for a SPI talk at Asian Civilization Museum at Empress Place. The talk ended at 8pm and we proceed to McDonald for our dinner.

Upon reaching there, I noticed some of them were behaving very strange & fishy (imagine a few of them keep insisting i sit back-facing the staircase) though i speculate a birthday cake will pop out from nowhere somehow.. but it was more than what i expected! My sister and her colleague had join in the celebration together with my SPI friends!

Most touching was, they bought me the Disney Chip and Dale! Of course, not forgetting a Hello Kitty mini cake.. and i manage to cut it into 11 pieces so everyone could have one bite.. (pardon me for the cutting skill, friends.. hehe.. though i know the cake look kind of gross in the end..) Also, the 'lovely' birthday card they give me.. (auntie liao rite??)

P/S: To All of you who attended the mini celebration - THANK YOU SO MUCH! All of you make my day!! you know who you are huh?? :)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget