Sunday 30 August 2009

... mental block ...

my assignment is due 30 Sep 09 next month.. i only left about 1 month to complete an 3000 words essay.. topic look easy but realized it's not that easy at all..

right this moment writing this, i'm with my friend here at tea garden.. yes, at this wee hours.. you'll be surprised how busy and lively macdonald is right now..

everyone is still wide awake.. *ya, else we would all call ghost* so are we.. soccer just ended a while ago with Man-U winning.. people coming for supper or here with their laptop doing their own stuffs.. :P

both of us are skiving than serious studying!! :D she's supposed to be study for next week exam (she got 4 papers mind you!!) on the opposite, she just finished watching south park, some online recipes.. me worse.. supposed to be writing my assignment, yet i'm trying so hard to update my blog instead.. hahaha!!

can someone give us a knock on our head?? we are slowly losing our concentration already.. oh god, please help!!

P/S: the stupid wireless @ SG keep disconnecting me... i got to re-login umpteen times tonight!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget