Tuesday 11 August 2009

... happy birthday to me ...

so fast the long weekend for august is going to be over soon.. anyway, realized from august onwards, every month there will be 1 long weekend till december.. *clap hands in the air*

shall plan something to do huh? september i'm going cameron highlands with my sis, so that is settled.. october which is deepavali what shall i do then?? *building castles in the air*

anyway, not to waste the last day of the long weekend yesterday; i went out movie with my gal friend, kat and her 2 nieces.. we watched the new movie UP by pixar Studio.. nice show i must say..

however, she cannot make it lor.. was crying over an animation.. haiyo!! even her nieces also make fun of her.. haha..

after we send her nieces home, *fast forward* (return to her house to fix her TV, while waiting for xiaodi to get ready, surf net/facebook, watch south park to kill time) we meet up with my xiaodi aka pat for cheap chicken rice buffet at NUSS.. however we were told that the place is not open to public and it's only restricted to NUSS members only.. however, the manager still let us have our dinner there.. maybe he seen us go all the way there and didn't want to reject us ba..

after dinner, we proceed to west coast mac for a drink.. (free parking mah.. hee..) while i offered to buy drink, both kat n pat threw me a little surprise..

a mini black forest cake with candle was waiting for me! i was kind of touched when i saw the cake.. 有心了!even though i never celebrated my birthday with friends for so many years already.. thanks for being with me at that time..

and to all my wonderful friends and colleagues who smsed me your well wishes!! thanks a million!! :D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget