Sunday 9 August 2009

... aston's ...

supposed to meet up with carol yesterday but she was in a foul mood so we met up today after her hair cut instead..

as usual, she will always update me about her whereabouts and recent happenings.. she's really like my lesbian partner already.. haha.. don't get me wrong! me neither bi-sexual nor lesbian hor.. it's just a casual remark.. :) not at this juncture i need to turn myself into such confusion phrase..

anyway, her sis was telling her about this cheap and good restaurant called aston's specialities at the cathay.. so we decided to try..

queue is damn long.. accordingly to her, there's always queue any day any time (except maybe 3-4pm) we waited almost an hour before we got our seats..

wow! the food is good and service is great.. realized that they have more than 1 outlet actually.. shall check it out their other outlets next time!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget