Wednesday 15 July 2009

... stupid me ...

how can a person be so stupid?!?!?!

i was in the office today and there is this heavy duty door which separate my office and my workshop..

everyday we were slamming the door which it had been repaired twice already.. don't what came over me today.. so i thought today i shall not do it.. thus, i used my right hand to hold on to the door..

*door closed slowly ~ bang!*

damn it!! *holding on to my thumb and cursing at it* %*$#!#$#^

i GOT hit by the door!! it was definitely painful lah!!! you can't imagine how terrible the pain was.. and for the rest of my afternoon till now i couldn't exert any force with it..

see the picture which i took before i sleep..

my right thumb was swollen and there were blood clots in the nails.. it was also bruised..

good lor.. wanted to go bowling, now i can't already.. :(

i'm stupid right?? haha..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget