Saturday 4 July 2009

.. stupid handbrake break down again ...

my family's vios has to be send to see doctor again.. same problem again.. this time it's my sister who couldn't release the handbrake.. so, she called me for help.. gave her the Marsiling service centre..

i must really put this down man! this is from my sister's narration..

as our car is still under warranty so we could send to any service centre for diagnosis.. as my sister's work place is in marsiling so naturally the nearest workshop would definitely be woodlands.. so she called the centre and after 2 tries a guy picks up the call..

him: "what problem does your car has?"

sis: "i cannot release the handbrake"

him: "oh, like that ah.. so you want me to do what huh?"

sis: "could you send a mechanic down to check the car, if the hand brake can release then i can drive already"

him: "oh, we don't provide this type of service.. and i'm having my lunch now.. so you want me to send the tow truck then? the tow truck no. is xxxxxxxx"

my sis is already boiling at this time already..

sis (still politely)"yes, i guess that is the only way out right?"

him: "oh, why don't you send to other workshop to check instead? coz' if you send here and we can't do then it's a waste of time right? and we might not have the parts here also.. so it's better to send to other workshop right?"

hello, you didn't even check the car how you know it couldn't be repair at your side?!?!

he just refused to take the car and keep pestering my sis to send to other place.. she is so pissed off with him.. in the end, we get it towed to Leng Kee instead.. and the service is so much better!!

when the tow truck driver arrives he also asked my sis why not tow to woodlands as he just come from there and there was no car at all! my sis said it's not she don't want but it's the service guy that doesn't want to accept... subsequently, 2 or 3 people asked her the same thing!! including the Leng Kee service lady that called and verify details with her..

when i heard it just now, i'm so unhappy!! being a service guy yet this is the type of service we get.. no wonder she was so impatient when she called me..

this guy better wake up his idea.. he's lucky my sis didn't got his name.. else i'm sure to lodge a report about it..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget