Saturday 11 July 2009

... lose my sleep ~ again ...

went to catch a show last night.. Ice Age 3 and the 3D version lor.. well, the feeling is great.. however the specs wasn't really comfortable as i'm wearing my own specs.. so it keep dropping.. would be better if you're on contact lens..

show is funny.. truly enjoyed it..

as it was a bit to go home early on a Friday night, so decided to meet my 2 friends instead.. couldn't decide where to go and ended up at west coast mac.. had supper and then it's playing cards time!! played 'chor dai di' the whole night there.. pretty contended as i only shuffled cards 3 times throughout the whole night.. LOL..

after the 'fast and furious' episode, i came to know my vios could do 160km/h in singapore lor.. of course i'm not the driver lah.. i tried running at 140km/h but failed last time..

it was impressive however but i don't quite really enjoyed the thrill at all.. maybe i'm getting old ba.. compare to youngsters (aka that 2 friends of mine) they are enjoying it instead.. even tell me next time ask that fella bring them go car ride!! i'm speechless...

after all these saga, i reached home at 9am this morning.. however, i woke up at noon (which i didn't wanted!), clocking only 3hrs of sleep (to be exact, 1150hrs).. had short naps in between until my sis woke me up at 3pm to send her to class.. yeh, i lose my previous sleep again :-(

so, it's time for me to catch up on my sleep liao! night!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget