Tuesday 7 July 2009

... i've got H1N1 flu like symptoms! ...

stay away from me!! haha.. though my flu is mild and i seemed to recover today already.. (now it's my back which caused me pain instead *sad*)

yesterday morning i was having slight cough and running nose.. so went to see a doctor and i was given 2 days MC..

my brother whom just returned from indonesia for vacation was worse.. he has 5 days straight in a row!! haha.. just because he has running nose and need to declare his travel history.. poor him!

now, he's worried about jeopardising his own work.. since the project his handling won't be able to run without him (that's what he says).. but we told him to rest and monitor his temperature for these few days... just in case people start pointing fingers that he's the start of the cluster..

so, both of us didn't went to work then..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget