Saturday 31 January 2009

... test n concert ...

last nite was my accounting coursework 2 aka MCQs...

*&%&! ~ it's really difficult lor.. 有沒有搞錯?!gives us so many calculations questions.. dear lecturers, we only have 40mins to do 20 questions lei.. u really think it's sufficient meh??

anyway, i'm only confident on the first 5.. the rest, have to depend on miracle again.. haiz, i think miracle wun happen so many times hor??? guess got to work hard on my actual exam already..

as i rushed down to class today.. ok ok, not rushed as i send my sis to bugis first.. then i headed class so dinner was missed..

after this *&%&! test, we desperatrely need a break.. proceed to take my dinner first.. so i got energy for 2nd part of the night mah.. and my friend and i got no plans to go and we missed KTV, we suggest going singing instead..

so, both of us went Top One to hold our 個人演唱會 or rather it's a 周傑倫演唱會. both me and my friend sang non-stop for 3 hours.. just jay's songs alone makes up to 4 pages of the song request list!! wow! first time i ever sang KTV with such 壯舉。but, we shall do it again.. heng my friend didnt' select whole albums of jay's... else it's really going to be no-jay-syndrome for the next 3 months..

home sweet home after our concert.. bo bian lah, 周公 jio me for chess again..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget