Friday 16 January 2009

... i got 'harassed' ...

i went to meet my 'old' friends (since sec sch so it's 'old' le rite?? hee..) tonight at ikea tampines for dinner as i need to buy things there.. asked my best friend along as i don’t want to meet someone alone..

oopps.. sorry guys, i'm don't mean to turn down my favourite hobby to meet them de.. just that my leg is in pain and looked ugly with those chinese plaster on.. (愛美是女人的天性嘛) so better skip this time lor and dun aggretate my injury further.. else next time i got no legs to bowl already.. haha..

oh, back to the old friends' meet-up.. well, i had been wondering for a while already.. how come my so-called 'brother' is damn patient?? keep pestering me to meet up with him so many times; he’s been trying since last Christmas already.. isnt' he tired??

by the way, he’s married with 2 kids already.. shouldn’t he spend more time with his family than trying to meet me often? i know he’s trying to ‘maintain’ this friendship but i don’t want to be labeled as “第三者” in the future..

sometimes, i wished i could be ‘crude’ and tell him off.. furthermore, i’m a 黃花閨女lor.. hehe.. 給人看到也不是很好吧!last time already kena once le, so don’t wish the 2nd time will come again.. (luckily, he doesn't have my blog address, else i won't be posting this entry already)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget