Friday 2 January 2009

... new 'blog' ...

those of you who had been a follower of my blog, you'll notice i have done some changes to my blog.. new year just begin mah so must also have a new look.. so i told myself that: my new year resolution every year shall be: change my skin (my blog skin i mean).. haha.. and start updating it regularly!!

hoo hoo!!! after i chanced upon this wonderful website (well it's listed at the side) and browsing it for a few days, I finally found something i like and change my blog skin.. *for those you who like to change your blog skin, welcome to click and surf the eblogtemplates.com webby!! enjoy!! *

well, just to indicate that I have changes so my readers won't get bored.. hahaha.. furthermore, i had been using the old skin for a while already..

time passed.. it's been a while since i started writing blog.. if u had started reading from my first entry, u would know i had switched from friendster to moblog to now, blogger.. this simply means: i'm getting old already.. :(

well, have anyone ever wonder: why write a blog?? is it because it's a trend nowadays; having an "everyone write, so i write" attitude? or u want people to know about what happen in your daily life?? well, whatever the reasons that is, just hope that you enjoys having one and continues writing your blog…

for me, i started blogging because of few reasons.

i had been writing diary since i'm 13 (well, i have about 20 over books and counting) under my dad's influence.

plain lazy caught up with me. before i totally become bo chap and stop this habit altogether, i have to 'salvage' and keep it going..

instead of stopping writing my diary, i decided to write a blog since at that time (forget exactly when – tell u i'm old le rite?? heehee) everyone is doing it. technology is getting more advanced, we could do anything, anywhere in the virtual world. importantly, it's another 'diary writing version'. of course, i still write my dirary occasionally though.

without further delay, i started blogging.. i'm afraid of getting old and senile.. i might as well do it now rather than regretting in my older days.. also, by reading my own blog, i could immediately know what i have done during my younger days.. provided by then, i can still find my blog address somewhere.. haha.. (think it's time to let my family know about this blog.. haha..)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget