Monday 9 June 2008

... sorry seems to be the hardest word?? …

Last night, it's my best friend's birthday… however, I think it is the worst birthday she ever had… when she called me on the phone, I knew.. she and her husband had an argument again.. yes, again.. I thought after the last argument they had, things are better… but, it is not.. same thing is happening again.. is it really due to the fact that men and women handle certain issues differently??

This time it made her so disappointed that she was crying over the phone as it's her birthday and yet her husband just don't bothered about her… she knew I had kept a diary all the while and mentioned that I should checked when was the first time she said she's giving up on her marriage..

After she hung up, that same fear crawls up to me again.. I have also admitted to her that this fear was in me soon after their first quarrel after their marriage… although divorce seems to be the easy way out on certain issues, but that's the last thing I want from both of them…

This, made me realized that saying sorry is so much more difficult than l love you.. Agree? or it just occur on men that I knew?? Few of them that I knew (my ex is one of them) had never said that word… he told me "sorry is not in my dictionary" ok fine… then I live and kept silence after each arguments we had…

After that I concluded; if a guy ever said sorry, it's because it's some grave mistake they did… for minor stuffs (like insisting I'm wrong when I'm not, never listen to what I said), they would thought action speaks louder.. hello!! it doesn't applies every time ok?? or worse, they just brush away the whole issue altogether..

To the guys out there ~ Yes, after each arguments or quarrels we had, certain points will be made clear to me, and I got it… but shouldn't you at least just apologize for all that hurling and shouting at me?? is it too much to ask for?? (though I knew if I were to start complaining about this, another argument would surface again… so I rather pen down my thoughts.. of course, I don't expect anything in return from this entry.. don't mistook me, guys! ~ or you guys would protest at this point but at least this is at least what I had observe)

A while ago, I posted a entry about argument, and it seems like couples will not talk about it after they've cooled down… only thing they did was, avoid... and then another argument surfaces, some of the issues could boil down to the same point in an earlier argument..

Is it us, human beings care too much about our face?? or we just refuse to talk about it as we think it is over and everyone had cooled down..

Maybe problems solved maybe not.. what's your say??

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget