Friday 4 December 2009

... my office got ghost!?!? ...

hope it's just our imagination..

another normal friday to most of you.. not in my office.. i was staying late as i have some last minute flight booking to arrange for my boss..

our cleaning aunty had forgotten to change a waste paper basket so i accompanied her to my second floor as my caccounts had already left for the day..

when we unlocked the door, we noticed my IT manager room's light is litted up.. weird!! was the first word that came to my mind.. first, he's out this whole week for business trip; second his room is locked and none of us had to key to open the door..

aunty even told me few days ago when she was cleaning upstairs the room lights were not on.. after that she dashed down and left me there to lock up..

one of my manager heard that and asked me to go up again.. this time we verified with one of our account colleague as they happened to work overtime few days ago.. nope, no lights were on.. even if it's on, it will be obvious as the stairway is away from the window..

oh no!! my office got ghost!! haha.. let's see what happened on monday.. sure to have big commotion.. :D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget