Friday 11 December 2009

... 11dec ...

wonder does anyone remember how you got your driving licence? how many times? haha.. i got mine when i'm 24 years old.. to some, maybe it's a bit late as they might get it at 18 already.. like my little brother..

i still remembered when i was learning driving the price is $22 for weekday per hour and $24 for weekend per hour.. wonder what is the current price for private learning.. haha.. must be $30 over??

after 4 tries, i finally got my driving licence.. man i told you; i will never forget how i 'argued' with the tester over my over-taking near teck whye.. thought i will failed again but he gave me a "P"!! so damn delighted! nearly kissed the tester.. haha..

anyway, that happened 11 years ago.. time passed so fast hor?

oh it's also my brother's birthday today! wish him a happy brithday!! :P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget