Saturday 26 December 2009

... another ordinary day ...

today, reminds me of the song sang by phil collins "another day in paradise".. of course, i'm not in paradise yet.. it's another normal saturday..

ok, this post is going to be bored.. haha..

my family came back from vacation last night.. tell u man, didn't know my handsome little brother got so much things!!!!!!! there were 6 huge, big luggage plus 3 hand carry bags.. of course, 3 of the bags contained souvenirs.. also food stuffs.. (i saw maggi mee?!?!)

my sisters are busy unpacking now and i'm so bored doing nothing.. nowhere to go as no one date me.. can't sleep when it's raining at my place right now.. arrghhh!! suddenly i feel like i really have no life.. haha..

tonight, my little brother will then come back for good.. finally after 2 years.. time pass so fast!! even he had completed his degree already.. now i'm the only one left that is still studying..

heard my sis said he had slimmed down and now fitter liao.. wow!! wonder how he looked like now..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget