Friday 19 June 2009

... updates ~ my interests ...

meet up with jo~N aka my sista and 2 of her church mates to get roller blades.. yes, this is my latest interest right now other than bowling.. haha..

talking about bowling.. the world is so small.. i got to know a new bowling kaki through work! she's from TNT Freight and is trying to get my business.. haha..

while chatting with her.. (opps! it's during working hours.. yes, i admit) found out hell lots of information about her.. then we just stepped on the bowling topic and wow!! we're so enthusiastic and delighted about it.. so, arranged to play bowling next tuesday at safra mt faber..

ok, back to my roller blading thing.. oh, 4 of us went to this shop, Skateline to look at some roller blades as they are having discount.. it's the GSS right now.. so i guess everyone is giving discount everywhere..

it turned out roller blades could cost almost the same price as a bowling ball.. of course, amateur like me would not need to get high end ones.. those $100-200 would do just fine.. this sport is cheaper than bowling isn't it??

anyway, my guru and another gal (half teacher i would say) need to get new ones as their old one are spoiled.. in the end, both my guru and my sis bought their new toy..

well, i'm luckier.. i'm getting mine for free!! yippee!! :P as it turns out someone is giving away a old pair and it happens to be my size.. i will be getting them on sunday and we're all going roller blading after that.. (god is looking after me.. *a-men* ) hee :-)

crossed my fingers i could wear that free pair, else i would need to get myself a new pair..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget