Saturday 27 June 2009

... 1D durian trip ...

joined a few of my colleagues and we went malaysia johor state pekananas (not sure if it's spell this way) city for durians!!

of course we went other place lah.. like the chocolate factory, local specialities shop, organic farm, and a sumptuous seafood dinner..

it's very very enjoyable especially when i had durians to my heart content.. haha.. think i have about 20 seeds at one go?? hmm.. didn't knew i could eat that much.. haha..

my lovable colleague couldn't eat durian as she's on chinese medicine.. so... that explains why she is eating the curry bee hoon..

coincidentally another friend of mine also joined a similar trip.. wonder if she enjoyed herself??

both ways immigration were packed like sardine.. as usual, malaysia mah.. need i explained more??

got home about 10pm after a hard day's 'work' and of course i got back some souvenirs.. without failed after some 'weightlifting' and hassle..

with me are: 8 durians, 3kg rambutans, 1 pineapple and half kg mangosteens with me.. yes, had to carry them with me to clear the singapore customs.. really no joke right?? i'm super woman aren't i?? :P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget