Sunday 3 May 2009

... nightmare ...

i had the weirdest dream ever last night.. should i even consider it a nightmare??

i dreamt i was in my room sleeping.. middle of the night i woke up but found myself totally 'mute'.. i tried talking, shouting but no voice was coming out from my mouth..

i remembered that, i was trying very hard to get my sis's attention as she's sleeping beside me (we're sharing room).. i used up all my strength to get it out but in vain..

i knew i needed desperately to ask my sis to pray for me (she's a christian).. only remember i was chatting the "阿弥陀佛" before this but not sure why..

then i suddenly woke up and so is my sis.. scary thing was, she actually heard me shouting and reckoned that was not my voice!! it's a voice that is a few pitch higher than my usual voice.. however, i assured her it's me.. and i was damn shocked.. not feeling scared nor frightened as i didn't had cold sweat at all.. which i should, i believed??

i needed to tell someone and called my xiaodi about it.. told me i think too much that's why..

my sis still prayed for me still.. and in order to find my inner peace back, i followed her to her church service then..

phew!! what a dream!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget