Sunday 10 May 2009

... happy mother's day ...

guess everyone know what special day is it today.. yes, it's mother's day!! in case some of you might not know, mother's day falls on the 2nd sunday of may each year..

how it came about i don't remember and i'm lazy to do a check right now.. so i shall leave this honoured job to you guys huh?

anyway, my 2 sisters were busy preparing our dinner for all of us.. we had western food.. well, complete with salad and dessert.. wow! there were steak, salad (lettuce/grapes/picasto nuts), pop corn chicken and mashed potato..

sorry, i'm not a food-photo-taking-frantic so i didn't snap any food for uploading.. anyway, we only took a family photo and i guess it can be found in my facebook?? or my one of my sister would do so later on? haha..

just wanna say a BIG BIG thank you to my wonderful, sweet sisters for making us dinner..

sorry, i didn't help out at all as i believe too many cooks spoil the food :P and sadly, the 'mess' we created are good enough for me to wash up after dinner.. haha..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget