Friday 29 May 2009

... maths is really not my cup of tea ...

i thought i prepared well.. still i'm wrong.. slept about 2am this morning.. woke up about 8am to go school to do last minute revision..

when i got the question paper, i was so confident that i could do it as they look similar compared to last year paper..

then, the amazing thing happen.. i only managed to finish 2 questions out of 7 of it.. the rest?? either i forgot the formula or i totally forgot how to do it!! i couldn't even finished my section b at all when i only need to attempt 2 questions which consists of 50%!!

i was already cursing and swearing myself.. if i could do it aloud, everyone will be staring at me then.. haha.. anyway, it's a failure.. colleagues said i'm too tired, not enough of rest that's why..

anyway, i'm still glad i didn't kill myself in the exam hall and pulled it through.. best of all (hooray! 3 cheers for myself) i don't have to face maths and statistics again.. EVER!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget