Saturday 14 March 2009

.. my grandma ...

received a call from home earlier..

my sis told me that our KL grandma passed away.. i was in shocked after i heard the news.. my mind was spinning with questions.. when i reached home later, found out that she died in her sleep.. it's a blessing when old people died in their sleep.. furthermore she's old already.. 80+ i guess?

ya, i knew it's an part and parcel of life.. at this moment; right here in singapore, i'm still fine.. i can't guarantee what will happen upon reaching at the scene later in KL..

i only knew it's a pity that she couldn't wait to attend any of her 3rd generation grand children's (which include me) weddings anymore.. suddenly my heart felt so painful for her..

had to cancel some appointments due to this sudden news.. sorry daniel!! i'll join you next time.. i can't go IT show too which my cousin, his friend and me actually wanted to purchase something..

lastly, thanks all my friends who had send me your condolences.. appreiate it!! i'll be fine and i'll be back on tuesday..

suddenly, i had no mood in doing anything.. :'(

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget