Wednesday 4 March 2009

... my 'ex' classmate ...

first time went to India embassy.. well, need to apply visa for my boss as he's leaving next week..

first, it takes 5 working days to process; next, which unfortunately, the embassy are closed next tuesday and wednesday.. since my boss is leaving tuesday night, so can't make it in time..

no choice, had to go down personally to apply on his behalf (so could get it out faster).. luckily, after some waiting, i managed to get it submitted and collection next monday..

phew!! ealier i was so worried as i just couldn't find the embassy, then after i parked my car at the other street and walking back, i found it.. *angry angry*

and i was in my 3" heels today.. did so much walking that my right toe is in pain again.. :(

~~~~~~~~~~

after work, met my ex classmate and another classmate after we decided to meet a week ago.. nobody initiated anything, so we sit on it until we finally took action on monday.. haha..

wow, she's (ex) so different now compared to we met last year when our degree starts.. i still remembered she always had her favourite 口頭禪: "i'm so tired today" without failed..

(this of course didn't end here.. took over by another classmate of mine le.. haha..)

anyway we did a lot of catching up today.. always enjoyed chatting with these 2 gals as they are like a 小妹 to me.. both of them 小我一輪咯.. haiz, i'm a old woman liao.. and, they are 1.72m tall?? i feel so small in their eyes.. haha.. one of them still call me 大姐.. kind of missed this 稱呼 for a while.. haha..

anyway, enjoyed their company and look forward to the next one!! we're goin KTV and got to learn that song 我不是偉人 by 陳小春 already (which i had been listening from my post since i started writing) :D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget