Saturday 19 January 2008

... what u want me to do?? ...

up to this point we are still arguing over your missed calls.. i hv already explained to you clearly that i didn't hear my phone.. why must you put it like as if i purposely didn't want to answer? my friends are important and so are you.. u sound as if i'm a criminal and reprimanded me so harshly.. maybe you are right, i don't get what you meant coz i'm dumb mah.. you must tell me clearly man!! just some missed calls n smses could get you so upset.. and i never thought you will call 8plus when you know i'm having dinner with my friends.. i did chk my phone but its when you happens to call.. and even if i answer, so what? i can't just leave like dat??!! or do you acutally expect me to leave?? whatever it is, my conscience is clear.. say what you want to say..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget