Wednesday 16 January 2008

… my first entry here ~ blogging …

Blogging is so common nowadays that everyone has one. From 15yrs old teenager to our 70 yrs old elder, ah peh and ah ma (made in Singapore – lauzabor, the funny aunty in Jack Neo's comedy has one blog too!)

If you are lucky, do a search and you will find different styles of writing and nice nice layout of blogs. Some inspirational whereas some funny.

Having a blog is a way to jot down your daily events for others to see... enlighten some, tickle some funny bones... how true are the entries, we won't know... but some are really interesting cum funny to read (one of my favourite like everyone else – xiaxue.blogspot.com – hey, should I be paid for free advertising?? haha!).

Well, let me introduce myself. my name is on the side... and you can click my complete profile to get all information about me... haha! (*bich* multi punches from readers).

ok ok, here goes: I started blogging way back to 2003 when blogging has just surfaced. It's in my Friendster account. Then I switched to SingTel's (yeah our biggest mobile/internet provider. Are they still no. 1 today??) Moblog... I like it as it was introduced by my friend, where you could sent your entry through your mobile... though till now I didn't tried using my mobile, but heard it's fantastic... you can do it anytime any day, including weekend!! *bich* from audience: "of course lah... you already said anytime, any day lei…" ok, I'm not trying to be xiaxue... she's a good blogger. me? still far to go man... and hope I get the blogger award too!! (playing song: dreeamm, dream dream dream..)

now, knowing blogspot provides unlimited space (or do they not!?!?) and most of my friends are starting to blog here, so I shall be an angel. Help every one of you to save time switching browser and type in "tancyee.moblog.com.sg". I made everyone's life easier. You can just type "tancyee.blogspot.com" (if you are also reading other blogs here, just overwrite and change the nick in front will do!) Tatah! fast hor?? shorter typing lor.. I'm angel right?? haha!

And for those whose Chinese is not that good, I'm sorry as I should be blogging mostly in Chinese (I try to strike a balance in English and mandarin ok?) as I'm more well-versed in Chinese (me Chinese mah, so must remember my mother tongue). So, don't give me that so-what-you-are-Chinese look lei! Though I looked tanned and some say I look Malay but sorry I'm not mixed, I'm 100% Chinese!

So, stay tuned for more entries!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget