Friday 4 September 2009

... what a day! ...

must marked today down in my blog.. it's the 16th day of the 7th month.. nothin special so far hor?

then how come almost everyone so BAD mood and/or moody har???

it all starts with myself.. haha.. was so moody with something in the office.. anyway, would not elborate much.. just feel that 好人難做啊!bottomline: don't paint the picture so nice and then you don't bother to take care of it.. not sure what happened to my FC (financial controller) too.. was damn moody during lunch.. he didn't wait for his lunch kakis and went lunch alone..

放工後,約好一起吃晚餐。結果,吵了一架就拉倒。只因為我沒通知你我會遲到;還說我沒時間觀念!講點道理好嗎?如果要埋怨的話,那就沒完沒了。幸好,一切很快就結束了;扯平了。

when i reached home and bought some food back for dinner, my brother also started his moodiness.. i merely make a casual remark that the re-heat meat would taste slightly better if it's hotter.. and he just showed his unhappy face n rebuked sayin he only had 3hrs of sleep last night till now! he's TIRED!!

follwed by my dad who shoot off and told my brother don't bring outside problem home and vent the anger on family..

aiyo, so drama right? haha! cool down everyone!!! :D

what a day! :P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget