Sunday 27 September 2009

... my assignments ...

last 2 days i was troubled about my HRM assignment as the due date to submit is on 30 Sep; which is few days away! panic button pressed! after send my cousins home from the F1, i was back to my assignment.. only slept at 4am this morning as i had 'wasted' about 2hours on journey..

lost about 2 night's sleep to rush it out (which is within my projected time frame..) and... it's COMPLETED!! phew :D

just hope the upcoming marketing one won't need to rush again.. haha! it's due on 9 Oct and it's 12 days away?!

and the next few module's courseworks.. really shouldn't be doing last minute work as second year is crucial for my honours justification..

haha.. ok, i must self motivate myself already.. where is my evelyn's 'motivation theory'??

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget