Thursday 30 November 2006

... what happen?? and some updates lor...

Wondering what happen to me recently?? you bet huh..

Never been updating my moblog for a long long time.. well, just being plain lazy ba.. and my work is getting busier so no time to update.. hehe.. forgive me for that ok? furthermore, my youngest brother is back from his holidays.. so even less time to use the computer.. *sob sob*

~~~~~~~~~~ << >> ~~~~~~~~~~ << >> ~~~~~~~~~~<< >> ~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I just returned from my trip to Sunway Lagoon. (well, its company trip) I must say its a nice place to enjoy if you love water.. and the hotel we stay is superb.. especially the bathroom! There's a bathtub and standing shower in one place!

Of course, I'm lousy when it comes to thrill rides as i puked after taking the 360 viking ship.. haiz.. if i had knew if was going at 360, give me a million dollars i wouldn't want to take it man! However, its still a enjoyable ride.. haha.. minus away my breakfast that is gone is minutes.. haha..

that's all for now folks! hope to do more blogging soon.. (when this computer is available and i'm in the mood ba.. hehe..)

again, this is cut & paste from moblog.. so its quite weird...

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget