Wednesday 8 November 2006

... an life for an life ...

What's the world coming to? Killing 2 lives only sentenced to life imprisonment??

Shouldn't it be death?

All because the case that was heard, in that country doesn’t have death sentence?

殺人償命!

Anyway, its about the Sydney murder case.. one of the victim happens to be my dad friend's son.. though his uncle says its fair but personally I don't think so.. that accused should be hang.. and make sure he go hell man..

I still remember that night when we heard the news and I went down with my dad to his friend's house to check on my dad's friend.. the moment when he saw my dad, he broke down in tears.. imagine a father, lost his son overnight and his son is going to finish his studies soon! Then after the incident, its drinking session often.. haiz.. my poor dad..

Wonder how is my dad's friend taking it after knowing the charge? Hope uncle Tay is fine..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget