Wednesday 18 October 2006

... bad day at work ...

What is happening to me recently? I have never bothered by anybody or anything. Recently it seems otherwise.

I supposed to book air ticket for my boss and his family but I missed him out, only booked for his family. In the end, me and my travel agent got reprimanded by him. In the first place, he never specify clearly mah.. and my travel agent thought he wanted to redeem his points for it..

Due to this, my whole morning was spoiled by him.. even though I know its partly my fault also.. I even wanted so much to take leave tomorrow just to relax myself..

Last time, I only listened and then it will flow to the back of my mind and stayed there.. Now, I couldn't do it anymore. I will start to ponder what is really wrong with me? Is it really my fault?? Arrrgggghhh!!! I really hate myself..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget