Monday 10 March 2008

.. bowling ...

had been bowling for the past 1 months plus with this group of friends from forum.. used to detest myself for the low score, but not tonight.. i had break my own record!! from a mere average 60-70 when i was playing during my teens, to my last month high score 123.. and tonight - my record breaking! i hit a high score of 185!!! with 1 double n 1 turkey.. o __ o even my friends couldn't belive i could do so well.. haha.. myself too!! don't kw what come to me.. haha.. anyway, i know my effort pay off will do.. even my scores are quite consistent nowadays.. hee.. those 'secret trainings' does help after all.. wonder when will be the next record break.. 200?? here i come!! haha.. (this post is backdated as i'm too lazy and tired to write it.. hee..)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget