Saturday 17 June 2006

... movies & tears ...

Tonight there will be a Korean real story on brotherly love (哥哥与我) on channel 56, 9pm. Guess I could still catch it before I go for my SPI event at midnite.. hehe..

It's been a while that i never watch this type of show already.. i'm always very emotional wan when it comes to movie.. just couldn't control my tears when there's a sad scene.. but hor, it only happens when it comes to movies lor.. ;)

In real life, it's been a long long time since i cry liao.. at one time, i thought i have no more tears after breaking up with my last boyfriend.. haha..

Eveyone has their own sad movies.. be it breaking up with their loved ones, a good friend leaving for good or maybe couldn't get into a dream course/job u always think you will, etc. These might just triggers your tear gland..

I remember the worst was when i was younger, watch this show "全家福" by 小彬彬 and i was crying non-stop! As i grow older, it was 刘雪华's "哑妻" dat i have to stand-by tissue box everytime the show starts..

The most amazing part was when 2 years ago (i think so) when i watched "the last samurai" by tom cruise.. guess those who have watch knows this show.. well, my tears were flowing when the part showed the commander (is it har?) watching the soliders from the hill and ordered to kill them.. it was such touching scene!! *shaking my head now* Maybe to some, this movie is not even sad but me i also very surprised that my tears juz flows down my cheek..

Guess after all, we, human beings are the emotional types.. these are the normal feeling we have..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget