Monday 25 April 2005

... places i have been ...

I love to visit places but sad thing is, I have motion sickness, therefore, need medication each time I travel. But, I still wish to cover the whole world despite my sickness, but nowadays its getting better, not sure is it because i'm getting old already?? haha..

So far has been to:

  • Australia, Sydney and Brisbane
  • Hong Kong
  • Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
  • Taiwan, Tainan (when i was very young)
  • Thailand, Bangkok (soon!)
  • USA, San Francisco

Islands:

  • Indonesia, Bintan Island
  • Malaysia, Langkawi, Tioman
  • Thailand, Phuket, Koh Samui

Places I wish to visit:

  • Australia, Cairns, Perth
  • Cambodia
  • Egypt
  • Europe
  • India, Taj Mahar
  • Maldives
  • Mauritius
  • New Zealand (esp. where they shoot LOTR)
  • Switzerland
  • Vietnam

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget